- Consented residential development opportunity in Luton Town Centre;
- 1.05 acre cleared development site most recently utilised as car parking;
- Detailed planning consent granted for residential scheme comprising 238 apartments and ground floor commercial unit (A3/A4);
- Proposed development measures c.137,795 sq ft Net Internal Area (NIA) and comprises three separate blocks ranging from 4 to 9 storeys;
- Fully private scheme;
- Undercroft car parking providing 43 spaces;
- Planning permission has been lawfully implemented - full documentation is contained within the data room;
- Situated just 0.6 miles south of Luton railway station which provides a fastest journey time of 23 minutes into Central London;
- Offers for the freehold interest are invited by no later than 5pm Wednesday 24th November 2021.
©Lambert Smith Hampton Disclaimer: Lambert Smith Hampton Group Limited and its subsidiaries and their joint agents if any (“LSH”) for themselves and for the seller or landlord of the property whose agents they give notice that:
Terms & Conditions
(i) These particulars are given and any statement about the property is made without responsibility on the part of LSH or the seller or landlord and do not constitute the whole or any part of an offer or contract. (ii) Any description, dimension, distance or area given or any reference made to condition, working order or availability of services or facilities, fixtures or fittings, any guarantee or warrantee or statutory or any other permission, approval or reference to suitability for use or occupation, photograph, plan, drawing, aspect or financial or investment information or tenancy and title details or any other information set out in these particulars or otherwise provided shall not be relied on as statements or representations of fact or at all and any prospective buyer or tenant must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of all information or suitability of the property. (iii) No employee of LSH has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty arising from these particulars or otherwise or enter into any contract whatsoever in relation to the property in respect of any prospective purchase or letting including in respect of any re-sale potential or value or at all. (iv) Price or rent may be subject to VAT and any prospective buyer or tenant must satisfy themselves concerning the correct VAT position. (v) Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of LSH or its employees or agents, LSH will not be liable, whether in negligence or otherwise howsoever, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars or any information provided in respect of the property save to the extent that any statement or information has been made or given fraudulently by LSH. (vi) In the case of new development or refurbishment prospective buyers or tenants should not rely on any artists’ impressions or architects’ drawings or specification or scope of works or amenities, infrastructure or services or information concerning views, character or appearance and timing concerning availability or occupation and prospective buyers or tenants must take legal advice to ensure that any expectations they may have are provided for direct with the seller or landlord and LSH shall have no liability whatsoever concerning any variation or discrepancy in connection with such matters. September 2021.